Bending of various types of stainless steel tubing / air ducts (pneumatic) (6 mm, 10mm, 12mm, 1/4, 1/2 with varying wall thicknesses) using bending irons.
Unsupervised surveying of stainless steel tubing whilst adhering to the applicable gas and oil industry standards. Connecting components both autonomously, as well as from drawings.
- You are technically educated to Lower Secondary Vocational-C level
- You have at least 2 years’ work experience as an instrumentation fitter
- You possess a valid Basic Safety SCC certificate and a Swagelok or Gyrolok certificate
- You can use the necessary tools to do this job
- You are willing to work flexible hours
As we spoke yesterday, I could not edit my CV as the editor is no longer available but only what has changed is my Swagelok training.
My name is Juraj Vojtek and I am living in Schiedam-Nederlands.
I am looking for work. I have my own car and all the certificates attached below.
I am a welder Mig-Mag 135,141 TIG also pipefitter certified, forklift papers and have all papers up to date. I am looking for in Tig welding or Instrumentation – Tubing fitting I am fully certified for Swagelok system and will do more training as it is an interesting industry. I have included my CV and certificates below attachment.
I would like to ask you kindly to read through my CV.
As I have seen god opportunity ongoing that would suit my details I would be happy to get in touch with you. 00421950612147 Juraj Vojtek.