Prior Marine & Offshore is currently looking for Mechanical Wind Turbine Technicians for one of their projects in the Flushing area. As part of a team your role will be to perform mechanical works on components of the nacelle.
- Routine maintenance activities on the nacelle: gearboxes, pumps and filters;
- Inspection of parts;
- Investigate if any parts are to be repaired or replaced;
- Set up a list of parts to be ordered in consult with the supervisor;
- Repairing of any broken parts;
- Installing new parts and making modifications.
- Experienced in working on wind turbine nacelles (preferred);
- Mechanical based and hydraulic service background;
- Experienced in repairing and testing hydraulic machinery;
- Basic Health & Safety knowledge and ability to develop further in this area;
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Basic electrical knowledge and experience of replacing (changing out and installing new) electrical components.
Start: To be confirmed
Location: Port of Flushing (Southwest of the Netherlands)